Our Production Machines come in either In-Line Indexing, or Rotary Indexing configurations, depending on the application. The Machines can index single or multiple aerosol containers per cycle.
They are typically configured as follows:
- Stainless steel machine framework and upper guarding supports.
- Stainless steel lower guard plates.
- Stainless steel access doors and viewing panels with shatterproof infills.
- Quick-change anti-static container guides to accommodate multiple aerosol container diameters and/or types.
- Manual height adjustment mechanisms to accommodate multiple aerosol container heights (within a typical range). As an option, height adjustment can be motorised and automated via the PLC Control System using a menu-driven selection system.
- Safety circuit with emergency stop and door monitoring. An option is available to automatically lock the access doors while the Machine is operating.
- “No Can No Operation” container monitoring and tracking through the Machine.
- Queue Control Sensors on Infeed and Outfeed of the transport conveyor to ensure proper operation of the Machine.
Our Machines are constructed in accordance with the following Directive(s):
European Machinery Directive 20 06/42/EC
CE Marking 93/68/EEC, 93/465/EEC
Low Voltage Directive (LVD) 73/23/EEC
The Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive 2004/108/EC
Health & Safety At Work Act 1974
BS EN 61000-6-2:2005 – Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC). Immunity for industrial environments
Our Machines are CE marked and issued with a Declaration of Conformity to BS EN ISO/IEC 17050-1:2010