Our Aerosol testing equipment comes in either In-Line Indexing, or Rotary Indexing configurations, depending on the application. The Machines can index single or multiple aerosol containers per cycle making our range of Aerosol testing equipment machines some of the most efficient around.
They are typically configured as follows:
- Stainless steel machine framework and upper guarding supports.
- Stainless steel lower guard plates.
- Stainless steel access doors and viewing panels with shatterproof infills.
- Quick-change anti-static container guides to accommodate multiple aerosol container diameters and/or types.
- Manual height adjustment mechanisms to accommodate multiple aerosol container heights (within a typical range). As an option, height adjustment can be motorised and automated via the PLC Control System using a menu-driven selection system.
- Safety circuit with emergency stop and door monitoring. An option is available to automatically lock the access doors while the Aerosol testing equipment machine is operating.
- “No Can No Operation” container monitoring and tracking through the Machine.
- Queue Control Sensors on Infeed and Outfeed of the transport conveyor to ensure proper operation of the Machine.
The Aerosol testing equipment machines we have on offer provide some of the most advanced features to maximise safety, and increase industrial application.
Our Aerosol testing equipment machines are constructed in accordance with the following Directive(s):
European Machinery Directive 20 06/42/EC
CE Marking 93/68/EEC, 93/465/EEC
Low Voltage Directive (LVD) 73/23/EEC
The Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive 2004/108/EC
Health & Safety At Work Act 1974
BS EN 61000-6-2:2005 – Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC). Immunity for industrial environments
Our Machines are CE marked and issued with a Declaration of Conformity to BS EN ISO/IEC 17050-1:2010
Aerosol Leak Detector
A true micro-leak detection process, constructed to comply with the FEA guidelines laid out in their “Alternative Method” and the BAMA recommendations.Read more
Burst Pressure Testing / Aerosol test bath
This Machine comprises of a continually rotating turret which transfers aerosols off the transport conveyor and attaches them to a chain of clips. This chain carries the aerosols through a temperature regulated water trough and back to the turret, where air knives remove any residual water before returning the aerosols to the conveyor.Read more
Visual Recognition Quality Assurance
R&R have developed a system for optically checking packs that exit a shrink-wrapper or other packing machine (so long as the product is visible from above).
The System can be retro-fitted to an existing packing line, anywhere between the wrapper and palletiser processes.