Most new products must be supplied to end users with a certificate called a Declaration of Conformity which must relate to the particular product placed on the market.
R&R’s Declaration of Conformity for our Aerosol Machines shall include the following:
- Business name and full address
- The name and address of the person authorised to compile the technical file
- A description and identification of the product, including model, type and serial number
- A declaration as to which Directive(s) the product fulfils all relevant provisions
- A reference to the harmonised standards used, and to which conformity is declared
- The identity and signature of the person empowered to draw up the declaration on behalf of the manufacturer