R&R have completed a number of maintenance and refurbishment contracts, often involving:
- Site surveys to determine the scope of work
- Removal of the equipment from a customer’s site and delivering it to R&R’s premises.
- Stripping down and evaluating the equipment, and repairing or replacing any components necessary to ensure the trouble-free operation of the equipment.
- Rebuilding the equipment, often in a different configuration or layout from the original design.
- Transport of the reconditioned equipment to the customer’s new location.
- Installation and commissioning of the new layout.