R+R were tasked with removing, reconfiguring and installing aerosol production equipment to increase output. This included:
- Removal of the equipment from a customer’s site and delivering it to R+R’s premises:
Product Fillers, Valve Hopper / Feeder system, LPG Propellent Fillers.
- Completely stripping down the equipment and evaluating the working components.
- Repairing or replacing any components necessary to ensure the trouble-free operation of the equipment.
- Manufacturing additional elements to meet the required production output.
- Designing and manufacturing additional conveyors for a new revised layout, including an in-line accumulation table.
- Installing the new and refurbished equipment into brand new machine frames designed for the purpose.
- Designing and assembling a new Control Panel and PLC / HMI system to control the equipment and comply with the current Machinery Directive.
- Transport of the reconditioned equipment to the customer’s new location.
- Installation and commissioning of the new layout.